Client Area Shortcuts
1. Login to your Client Area
2.To get access to your Cpanel click on your services section as shown by the arrow in the image below
3.To get access to the shortcuts click on Active button on your website product which is below your hosting package.
3. Here you can do the following: -
- Log into either your CPanel or Webmail
- Get an Upgrade/Downgrade of your hosting package
- Request for your package to be canceled
4.When you scroll down, you'll get a screen showing 'quick shortcuts' from your Cpanel.
From the quick shortcuts, you can Create or Delete Email addresses and access your Cpanel.
Below shortcut screen, you can create email accounts and also check your Billing Overview.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Login into cPanel then under mail section click on Email Accounts.2. On the speific email...
1. In your Webmail account, on the top right , click on the drop down arrow next to your profile...
1. Login to your Cpanel Account2. Click on the password and security from the drop down menu3....
1. On our website (hudumakenya-domainregistrations.ke) on the top right of the page, click on2....
1. In your client area, on the top right, click on the drop down arrow just after Hello (Your...